考研英语翻译冲刺阶段复习要点,菁选2篇【完整版】

考研英语翻译冲刺阶段的复习要点1  (一)否定主语转换为否定谓语  Noenergycanbecreated,andnonedestroyed.能量既不能创造,也不能毁灭。  Nosoundwash下面是小编为大家整理的考研英语翻译冲刺阶段复习要点,菁选2篇【完整版】,供大家参考。

考研英语翻译冲刺阶段复习要点,菁选2篇【完整版】

考研英语翻译冲刺阶段的复习要点1

  (一)否定主语转换为否定谓语

  No energy can be created, and none destroyed.能量既不能创造,也不能毁灭。

  No sound was heard.没有听到声音。

  Neither plan is practicable.两个方案都行不通。

  (二)否定谓语转换为否定状语

  He doesn’t study in the classroom.他不在教室里学习

  I was not playing all the time.我并不是一直都在玩。

  The woman did not come here to ask us for help.这位妇女来这儿不是为了求得我们的帮助。

  Metals do not change their form as easily as plastic bodies do.金属不像塑料物体那样容易变形。

  (三)否定主句的谓语转换为否定宾语从句的谓语

  1.常常出现在动词think, believe, except, suppose, imagine, reckon, fancy, anticipate, figure等后面的宾语从句中。

  I don’t think that they must have arrived there by now.我认为他们现在一定还没有到达那里。

  I don’t suppose they will object to my suggestion.我想他们不会反对我的建议的。

  I didn’t imagine that he would go abroad.我料想他不会出国了。

  2.当有view, wish, belief, thought, opinion等名词作主句的表语从句时

  It is not my opinion that he is the best man for the job.我认为他并不是做这项工作的最佳人选。

  It is not my thought that he can finish the work within a week.我认为他不可能在一周内完成这项工作。

  It is not my wish that you should break your word.我希望你不要违背诺言。

  (四)主句的否定转换为从句的否定

  She did not come because she wanted to see me.她并非因为想见我才来。

  You should not despise him because he is young.你不应该因为他年轻就轻视他。

考研英语翻译冲刺阶段的复习要点2

  一、副词插入语

  Apparently, it is going to rain.很明显,要下了。

  Fortunately, I passed the examination.幸运的是,我通过了考试。

  Incidentally, your proposal has been put to the discussion at the meeting.顺便说一句,你的建议已经提交会议进行讨论了。

  He was luckier, however, because he was only slightly wounded.然而,他比较幸运,因为他只是受了点轻伤。

  He is young. He has much experience in teaching English, though.他很年轻,但是他有丰富的英语教学经验。

  二、形容词短语作插入语

  一般翻译为“…的是,…”这样的结构。

  Most important of all, computers create wide communication around the world.最重要的是,计算机在世界范围内建立了广泛的交流。

  I slept late yesterday morning; worse still, my bike was out of order.昨天早上我起得晚。更糟糕的是,我的自行车坏了。

  Strange enough, he doesn’t know that famous writer.奇怪的是,他竟然不知道那位著名的作家。

  三、介词短语作插入语

  all in all(总而言之),as a matter of fact(事实上),as a result(结果),at worst(在最坏的情况下),by the way(顺便说一句),first of all(首先),for example(例如),in conclusion(总之,最后),in fact(事实上),in effect(实际上),in my opinion(依我我看来,我认为),in other words(换句话说,换言之),in short(简言之),to my delight(让我高兴的是),to one’s amazement(使某人惊讶的是),to one’s deep regret(使某人深感遗憾的是),to one’s relief(使某人感到欣慰的是),to one’s surprise(使某人感到吃惊的是)等。

  China, in fact, has caught up with and surpassed the world advanced levels in many respects.事实上,中国已经在许多方面赶上和超过了世界先进水*。

  What happen to him, by the way?顺便问一句,他后来怎么样了?

  All in all, her condition is greatly improved.总之,他的健康状况已经大大的改善了。

  四、不定式短语作插入结构

  so to speak(可以这样说),to tell you the truth(老实对你说),to be frank(说句实话),to begin with(首先),to start with(首先),to be more exact(更确切地说),to sum up(总之,概括地说),to put it briefly(简单说来),to put it in another way(换句话说),to make a long story short(长话短说),to say the least of it(至少可以这样说),needless to say(不用说),strange to say(说来奇怪),to conclude(总之,最后),to be sure(可以肯定的说),to be specific(具体说来),to be precise(准确地说),to speak frankly(坦白地说)等等。

  To tell you the truth, I haven’t bought anything for a year. 老实对你说,我一年来什么东西都没有买过。

  It wasn’t a very good dinner, to say the least of it.至少可以这样说,这次宴会并不成功。

  The movie, to be frank, moved me to tears.坦白地说,这部电影把我感动得流下了眼泪。

  She wrote, to be exact, ten novels in her lifetime.确切地说,她一生写了十部小说。

  五、分词短语作插入结构

  considering…(考虑到),all things considered(从整体来看),allowing for…(考虑到),generally speaking(一般说来),judging from…(从...来判断),putting it another way(换句话说),roughly speaking(大体说来),taking account of…(考虑到),taking all things into consideration(全面看来),taking… as an example(以…为例),talking of…(说道),speaking of…(说道),strictly speaking(严格地说)等等。

  Judging from the handwriting, it should be written by our teacher.从字迹上判断,这应该是我们老师写的。

  Generally speaking, she’s not quite fit for this kind of work.总的来说,他不太适合做这种工作

  You managed the project very well, considering your inexperience.考虑到你缺乏经验,你对这个项目的处理得已经很好了。

  六、主谓结构作插入结构

  I think(我认为),I hope(我希望),I guess(我想),I’m afraid(恐怕),I believe(我认为,我相信),I suppose(我想,我认为),I wonder(我想知道),you see(你应该明白),you know(你知道),don’t you think(难道你不认为),don’t you know(难道你不知道),I tell you(我告诉你),it seems(似乎),it seems to me(在我看来,这似乎),it is said(据说),it is suggested(有人认为)等等。

  The man, I think, does not deserve the prize.我认为,那个人不应该得奖。

  The air is rather refreshing, I suppose.我想,那里的空气应该很宜人。

  Honesty, I believe, is her virtue.我认为,诚实是她的美德。

  七、what we call句型作插入结构

  似的句型还有:what we used to call, what is called, what they described as, what can be called, what they regarded as, as we call it, as we know it等。通常翻译为“所谓的…”,可以按照英语原文顺序直接翻译。

  He is what we call a walking dictionary.他就是所谓的活字典。

  Most of what they regarded as geniuses are successful only because they have made extraordinary effort.大部分所谓的天才是由于付出了非凡的努力才获得成功的。

推荐访问:冲刺 考研英语 要点 考研英语翻译冲刺阶段复习要点 菁选2篇 考研英语翻译冲刺阶段的复习要点1 考研翻译每日一练 翻译硕士考研真题及解析 考研初试翻译